‘Age’ is always growing, and left behind a lot of memories. Thus here we are, am try to record every single golden moment in my short life journey with you all.

nuffnang

Isnin, 16 November 2009

Plus bukan untuk satu tujuan!

(Pic: Side Walk in Restoran Jejantas Sungai Buloh)

November 14, 2009 (Saturday) I have a plan to deal with. Tonite a TTS (Teh Tarik Session) will be held at Sungai Pelek, near by Bagan Lalang. I was confirmed to join the group. Amoung activities that will be held are photo hunting near the beach, karaoke, riding bike, bike drift and feel the breeze of wind touching the faces at the beaches.

But... Till now I am stuck back at home, sitting on the chair alone. Gazing the cloudy sky which I do not know when it will be end.Once a while, the sky cried. Dropping rain and wetting the ground. For a moment the rain has stopped but yet retaliate. And some other time turn to drizzle huhuhu...

The whole day, the weather does not favoring me. It hampered my plan and forced me to cancel the program...huhhhu
Bored lock in the house. Yeap! Ponder very much when the gloomy day will be put into stop.

Yet, I could not wait any longer. Don’t wanner the rain impede any my cherish weekend day again. So I have decided fervently and grabbed a bunch of keys. And I went to ignite the car's engine. Then I drove the car, heading to Restoran Jejantas Sungai Buloh to have dinner with my family.


(pic: Satay Kajang, Haji Samuri. One stick of satay = RM0.60)


(Pic: the facilities. The indicator shown solat timetable!)
(pic: Gateway of Restoran Jejantas Sg. Buloh)

(Pic: Bamboo or Buluh which believe the orginate word came after the name of Sg. Buloh)

(pic: the shops in Restoran Jejatantas, Sg. Buloh)

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails